The Derby Diocese Board of Education has established a multi-academy trust “to provide the best possible education for the pupils in their care based on the Christian principle that Every Child Matters to God.”
Derby Diocesan Academy Trust (DDAT) has been approved by the DfE as an academy sponsor. DDAT will support schools with an exceptional school improvement strategy, it will look after the business elements of running an academy and protect the distinctively Christian nature of each school.
DDAT aims to:
- Provide children with excellent educational provision
- Rapidly improve under-performing schools
- Develop effective school-to-school support
- Build strong relationships and promote work with external partners
- Raise aspirations and tackle disadvantage so that no pupil is failed by their school.